Summary: A delicious slightly different version of wings. Make this for Super Bowl XLVII!
- 5 lbs Chicken Wingettes and Drumettes
- 1/2 c Flour
- 1/4 c Curry Powder
- 2 Red Chilies, seeds removed, finely minced
- Additional Chilies if desired
- spray oil, olive or other quality oil
- 14 oz Coconut Milk or 1 Can
- 3 T Curry Powder
- 3 T Honey
- 1 1/2 T Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 T Chili Garlic Sauce
- Lime wedges
Purchase a Sheet Pan Oven Roaster and get a Free Quarter Sheet Pan!
Check out our
Ends January 31
Order for Super Bowl
by January 23!
- Preheat oven 475°F.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings. Combine flour,1/4 cup curry powder and minced chilies in a large bowl. Toss chicken wings into flour/curry mix.
- Lay out wings into a single layer on a ManPans Oven Roaster. Spray lightly with spray oil, just enough to moisten.
Add several additional chilies to the Oven Roaster whole to roast for those that love chilies!
- Bake in oven approx. 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, rotating Oven Roaster half way through cooking (bake time will depend on wing thickness.)
- While wings bake, make curry sauce in a ManPans Sauce Pan. Combine coconut milk, 3 T curry powder, honey, fish sauce, and chili garlic sauce in a medium saucepan. This produces a balanced, mild spicy flavor. For more heat, add more chili garlic sauce or cayenne pepper. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes or until it thickens to a gravy-like consistency.
- When wings are done, toss wings with curry sauce in sauce pan and serve immediately.
- Provide a lime wedge on the plate to squeeze on as a finish. Cilantro and extra chili peppers add edible garnish.
Preparation time: 45 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6