Nothing but raves here for a simple-to-make dinner.
What’s the secret?
Less grease and crispy baked!
• 1 onion, minced & sautéed until soft
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup half & half cream
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 cup dried bread crumbs or panko
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 1 lb. ground pork
• 1/4 cup minced parsley
1. Saute onion and set aside.
2. Preheat oven 450 degrees F.
3. Mix the next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Mix in bread crumbs and let soak for several minutes.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix gently with hands just until incorporated.
6. Make 20 balls, a little bigger than golf ball size.
7. Arrange on ManPans Sheet Pan Oven Roaster 4 by 5 rows.
8. Roast for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F, or until the meatballs are firm and cooked through.
ManPans Perforated Oven Roasting Pans
A perforated insert with nibs or feet that fits inside our half-sheet pan. Keeps foods from sitting in unwanted grease and oils and promotes a crispy baked product. Includes insert and essential sheet pan.
- Stick-Resistant Coating for Easy Cleaning
- Hard Anodized Medium Gauge Aluminum
- Metal Utensil Safe
- Made in the USA
Sheet Pan Oven Roaster 13 inch x 18 inch Half Sheet size
Small Oven Roaster 9 inch x 13 inch Quarter Sheet size